<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

CARDED

I got my new AMEX card yesterday and spent time changing all my accounts for on line vendors that pay repeatedly.

The card works. Now all I have to worry about is that I didn't flub some account number as I made the changes.

I was impressed that AMEX sent me a list of accounts that they thought would need to be contacted.

************

FAMOUS AND INFAMOUS

Today's gay film was/is definitely not a favorite. It got a lot of criticism for being too talky and being a little lame. Role/Play is about two guys who meet in Palm Springs. Yay! At a guest house. Has to be one of the quietest guest house. They don't even have clothing optional. It is a hideaway.

One guy is a soap actor who has had a sextape, a gay one, exposed. The other guy is a gay marriage activist who is under attack from the gay media (yes there is one) for cheating on his husband.

They meet. They get involved. Much of the film is them in bed together talking. They do have sex but we don't see it.

We see the talk part and, as a matter of fact, while we are listening we are watching some of the finest physical affectionate, love, that I have seen in a gay film anywhere.

As it turns out, the actors are husbands and obviously love one another already and are able to show the side of gay intimacy which is soft stuff. Not the wham bang thank you Sam kind of gay sex which we all want to see but, hey, a little loving is very nice. Fore and after play.

The talk revolves around celebrity closets. Both have been outed, as it happens.

I liked it. You cannot find a positive review for it. It is worth only a 3 out of Netflix5 because it really has no tension. There isn't much doubt how it will end. The politics of it are not too interesting as it is about celebs and not regular people. But interesting to watch nonetheless.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?