<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ONE

Only one episode of The Seeker today. I have other stuff to do and there are five episodes on this disc. I usually watch two as they are 3/4 of an hour long. Perfect.

We saw an ad today for a new novel in the Richard and Kahlan series. It is Terry Goodkind's 13th novel in the series.

If they keep making films of these books, we are in for a long seek.

I suspect that is not going to be the case although they are on their third season now.

I hear from the "commentary" features that the films are not in the same sequence as Goodkind's books and that some episodes are lifted out of sequence. Some are changed.

This is a curious experience for me.

We do not even have a television set let alone watch any of it. Even the web options.

This experience is taking me back to the series I watched as a kid. Captain Video. Others.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?