<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2011

LOCKS

I am going through one of my hair changes.

I decided to let it grow out again.

Not to the old pony tail proportions but to more the wavy over the ear down the neck but not too far style that I sported for years while I worked the rooms of major corporations.

Why? Because I can.

One of the oddities of my aging process has been that I still have dark brown hair. Sure. There is a little silver highlighting. But viewed in the right light, I am not grey.

Actually, the silver highlights (which do glisten) prove to the skeptical that I don't dye it. Although I know for a fact you can get this kind of thing done in a beauty parlor.

Anyway, now, there will be more of it.

I got tired of the pony tail so went radically to the Number Two metal shaver. Did it myself. Went to a barber for a while the last year. Got sick of the whole thing.

I will need to find someone to trim it eventually. I have a salon owner friend but I don't think I will go to him. Probably back to Judy where John goes. She washes it but I guess there is no way out of that.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?