<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2011

ARRIVED

John is in Milan, in his room at the hotel and has already had a gelato.

There is a fuckup with the phone he rented for use there but we can deal. It is OK.

We aren't going to talk much and had already decided on rendezvous times.

Booker is a little spooked. This morning's schedule was not the same. We did an early walk, I am not going to the gym but will be going to Meetings and the store every other morning.

He is getting it.

I managed to make the bed by myself. I don't think I have done it in twenty years.

When I was in the Army I was the best a couple of times in boot camp. A model soldier when it came up to the trivial but high leverage skills. I was also best dressed at the guard duty showdown every time and was let go for the night.

How did we get to the Army from John being in Milan?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?