<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 10, 2011

NOT ONE RED CENT

I was very happy to see this.

US suspends $800m in Pakistan military aid

These fuckers drive me crazy. They are two faced bastards who have been shown time and time again to be lousy allies.

This goes way back. I am talking about the days when Bhutto was running things.

They let that guy Kahn give away the atomic secrets. They are beyond the pale.

Nasty bastards.

It is past time that we let them know we don't like them and won't support their shit.

Do I sound a bit strident? Good.

Historic link. This is the first time that I have used a link to Al Jazeera English which I am reading every day now. It is very interesting to do so. Nice web site. Take a look!

Their videos are very good. I learned more about the mess with Murdoch in Great Britain from the Al Jazeera videos than almost anywhere else.

No. They are not wild eyed crazy muslim loons in robes and head wraps.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?