<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 04, 2011

THROW THE BASTARDS OUT

Still at loggerheads in California.

The Republicans say no and Pat Brown says yes.

But some, think there is a way out.

Will Redistricting Save California?

I want to see the head count before I take any optimism from this.

I do know that term limits did not work. Getting rid of Grey Davis and putting the Dickinator in office didn't work.

This might just be another faint hope that will get blown away with the first breeze.

There are a few in the GOP at state and national level who are willing to tell and act on the truth now. They are quickly attacked by the bags or the nuts or both. But they hang in. Sometimes.

This might help.

I am an optimist by nature. So I will await further results.

When does it happen?

Very soon. The first draft of the lines will be published June 10, 2011.

We did a good thing. We voted for a non-partisan commission to do the redistricting. Not the legislature. Not the executive.

There were really good people put on the commission.

I am pretty sure they have the right to act, period.

We will see.

If you want to see how this commission was put together and what they are doing, read here!

This is the how they got selected page. Click on the menus to see the rest of the commissions work.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?