Saturday, June 04, 2011
NOSEY
We each got a throat cold last week. Not much, in the scheme of things.
But starting yesterday, as the throat got better, the nose started getting clogged.
What is this?
Today, it is clogged and runny.
Rhinovirus.

Good name.
The old rule is that a cold lasts 7 days if you do nothing about it. If you take medications, it will be over in a week.
Is this two infections? 7 days each? Fuck.
Stay tuned.
Actually, it isn't that bad. I used to get colds that kicked my ass. Now they are slightly uncomfortable and that's it.
I think all those years of traveling in closed up airplanes to various venues in different countries gave me a lot of antibody protection.
I don't get colds very often. I can't remember the last one. But the unopened Robitussin is about to age out.
So that is enough complaining. If I stay busy, I forget about it.
Time to make the chicken salad for dinner.
This is the recipe which is a combo chicken and waldorf. Apples, raisins, nuts and chicken. Chicken Waldorf Salad or Waldorf Salad with Chicken.
Good either way.