Tuesday, June 07, 2011
END OF AN ERA
I think that this is a little overblown but probably true.
The PC (As We Know It) Is Dead
It seems that PC sales have dropped 1 %. That is the overblown part. Jesus. One
The tablets are going to take over.
I suppose that this is inevitable but I am not getting rid of my iMac anytime soon.
I regard the tablet as a poor form of personal computer. It is hard to see (sorry guys, it is), it has a fake keyboard and any number of physical limitations.
Yeh. I held on to the manual typewriter too. Not.
It is just fucking annoying. I suppose that I could operate just as easily on a tablet but I don't want to HOLD it.
I would have to have it flat.
This seems all wrong.
Anyway, I think this will happen after I am dead. One more item on a long list of things that I am happy I won't have to deal with.
On the other hand, if I Iive to 90, that is 15 more years so I suppose I might have to do some of them. Not today.
Labels: computer