<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DONE

For the, what, 60th time, I have sent in my IRS stuff.

I started working and had income reported when I was 14.

It took some effort to work through the whole thing this time and I am as late as I have ever been sending it in.

It gives me the willies to be so close.

They, the Feds and the State, owe me money. Too bad about the State. I will probably not get it back and will just use it for future returns.

I am waiting to actually mail them because my accountant has some new thing he heard about that can expedite certain reports.

Why I would want to do this I have no idea but I trust him with the work and will wait although I did use the extreme epithets with him on the phone today. Not at him. More at the situation. It is OK. He will get his fee and we will continue to be friends.

I not only feel obligated to pay taxes but I am honored to pay for the expenses of operating my country. I was even happy to do it when W was in there. It is beyond politics as far as I am concerned.

I have been out there and seen the rest of the world and I am more than happy to have our wonderful country over any other, anywhere. Period. End of sentence. No more paragraphs.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?