Tuesday, March 01, 2011
WIPES
About two years ago, my Stater Brothers' supermarket began putting sanitizer wipes at the door. I started using them.
Then after a year or more, I got the idea that this was silly. That I was depriving myself of "useful" bacteria which would create antibodies.
Well, that thinking just got changed. Back to the wipes again.
I don't care much about the re-usable bags which I re-use. This would be my bacteria mostly. Well, no it wouldn't. But I think I can wash my hands at home OK.
I do wipe down the gym equipment after I use them but I notice a lot of people do it before. I wonder what the fecal count on that would be.
I am aware in the downstairs, the weights. I wash plenty before I go home and handle the steering wheel and stuff.
E. coli isn't anything to get careless about. I don't think we get antibodies for that. Do we? You microbiologist guys?
Anyway, it is back to the wipes. Keerist. 50-85%.
Labels: shopping
