<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2011

THE SPEECH

I couldn't stay up for Obama's speech in Tucson the other night.

But when I got to the gym in the morning, a friend, for Obama but not an especially ardent fan, raved about it.

I came home and watched it immediately. I had not other commitments, a Thursday morning.

I was in tears. I felt a part of. I didn't know that I needed catharsis.

The reviews were tremendous. Even the usual critics praised his work.

This is what I would expect. I am a deep, deep admirer and partisan for Obama, as you know, but I do not often get this moved by his communications. I expect high quality. This surpasses almost all the speeches that I have heard. Certainly since he became our President.

Have you listened to the whole thing? Do not miss the experience if you have not yet seen this.

Full screen, please.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?