<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

REAX

The internets is full of post SOTU reflection, punditry and the usual assholery as well. The libs didn't like this the wingers didn't like that.

I will not get into the game. I liked all of it.

I have drunk the ObamaAde. As they say.

Fuck 'em.

I think he hit all the bases, he pulled the rug out from under them on a number of issues (freeze the budget, root out lobbying flim flam, the earmarks) and he took it to them on a select group of issues that he will get a lot of national support for.

He did not drape himself in the flag. He was conciliatory. Tough love is how I saw it.

He is climbing in the polls again. This will not give him a bump, it never does for any Prez, but it will provide a great platform for the rest of this term and the term to come.

OK.

That is all.

He is my CIC and I am saluting with enthusiasm.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?