<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 16, 2011

PERSONALITY CHANGE

I just found out that they are changing the astrological signs and the dates which they cover. Or something. I don't actually get it.

I was an Aquarius and now I am a Capricorn.

I suppose that, now, I will have to not pay any attention to being a Capricorn instead of ignoring my Aquarian side.

Does anyone still believe this shit?

I read somewhere that "trained" astrologists were not at all discomfited by this. Somehow, it turns out that they have only been reading the planets and something else. Asteroids? The sun.

Whatever it is they are reading they are going to keep on doing it.

In the Aquarian age of the late 60s and early 70s it was cool to be an Aquarius. I am glad this didn't happen before now and that I was able to be the center of attention then.

Is there an age of Capricorn? What is the symbol for that anyway? The general characteristics?

Well, I am a goat. I used to be a hunk in a bikini or not. Bummer.

The general characteristics are on the card imaged here. They have the old dates though. I think that maybe they tweaked these a bit. As much as I would like to have them. Maybe.

Here is a different take.

It is very difficult to get close to a Capricorn guy. He is always enclosed within a strong wall, which is not too easy to breach. He is not too gregarious & outgoing, but his personality traits include determination and patience. He has fierce ambitions, which he pursues with a strong resolve. If you look at him casually, it may seem as if he prefers solitude to company. Now, look deeper, inside his heart. Though he doesn't show it, he wants admiration as much as other people. It's just that a Capricorn male is too shy to express his feeling openly.

Even though it looks as if the compliment hardly moved him an inch, his ears will turn pink and his eyes will carry a sparkling glow. But then, you will have to come close and see all this happen. A careless look will do no good. Another problem with him is that he doesn't know how to handle compliments. If and when he gets any, he becomes too embarrassed and may pass it off as a joke or ignore it altogether. So next time, don't be fooled by him. Tell him that he is delightful, intelligent, good-looking and attractive. He needs to know it.
Pretty accurate, huh? I like that last part.

There is more but my gag reflex is acting up.

I think that I will continue to ignore it all. Is that a Capricorn trait? Denial? OK. I am on board.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?