<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2011

KEiTH

Everyone, well not everyone, but you know what I mean, is puzzled by the sudden extermination of Keith Olbermann's MSNBC show.

I have to say that despite my sympathy with his politics, sort of, his methods left me cold.

I, for one, will not miss him nor, do I suspect, will many other people.

Keith Olbermann abruptly leaves MSNBC: Was he fired for being a jag?

My thoughts exactly. That is "jag" as in "jag-off". An asshole, a jerk, a pain in the ass. A person who takes up your oxygen with his ire and drama. A douchebag!

So with Comcast denying their involvement, the question keeps coming back to why KO was fired? Was it because he’s such a dick? Seriously, I agree with many of KO’s political views, but not his methods and not his personal attacks and unyielding arrogance. That’s why I stopped watching his show - KO is an exhausting bastard. Could it be that KO just shot himself in the foot by being such a jag?
I have to say that when I would try out one of his little video clips, he exhausted me with his ego and intensity. His righteousness.

Of course it was amusing to see him take it to George Bush and the rest of them but, actually, I found most of his performances to be cringeworthy.

So, I suppose we will find out what happened someday. We may even care when the inside dope does spill out.

And I suppose that he will back in some other form.

I won't be there waiting for him to return.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?