<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 29, 2011

FALLING FOR US

We got a letter from Anthem Blue Cross yesterday. I have hardly recovered from the results on my nervous system.

The letter announced a cut in our Medicare Supplemental medical insurance.

Thet harumphed and took credit and all, but the fact is that this reduction is a direct result of passage of the Affordable Care Act.

I knew that it was coming, or should come, but I was prepared for some kind of trick result. But, not.

We will pay a small percentage less this year, about 0.2% less. Considering that it was getting bumped one or two percent up each year this is a nice trend starter.

I don't know why people oppose this act, although more and more are approving of it. There is money in the pocket and better care. Less hassle. And no pre-existing conditions. To say nothing of the fact that other people will benefit from this.

And the act is not a job killer as predicted by the liars on the other side. It will make new jobs. And lessen the deficit.

I know that you already know this but I am repeating it to amplify the fact that OUR MEDICAL INSURANCE PREMIUMS HAVE GONE DOWN!!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?