<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2011

DIY

I bought a new battery for my mobile three months ago.

I have been loathe to open the case and exchange it with the old one because "I didn't know how to do it" and the battery had no instructions.

I can get struck dumb over this kind of thing, I mean stupid not speechless.

But the last few days my recharge has lasted about a day and then out like a light. Out like a dead cell phone.

So I was going to take it to a meeting and get one of the young guys to put the new battery in there for me but then Igot some balls and opened the back of the phone. It is easy. The back comes off frequently by accident.

And there is the battery. Just like the new one I have.

I snap the old battery out and put the new battery in.

Voila!

I am not as ham handed as I thought.

Of course it is as easy as, well, putting in a mobile battery.

It took awhile to charge up. A friend told me 6-8 hours. I wasn't there at the end but that was about it. And the phone works. Nothing is erased. No explosions. Brilliant!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?