<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

COVERED

I got a text message with the name and number of my Representative Mary Bono Mack. The number was hot linked on my mobile so all I had to do was hit send and it is an "inside" no waiting number.

This was about asking her to vote against repeal.

Of course, she wasted all our time and energy by voting for it but I did my part. Later I got a live phone call to do the same. The Obamas are well organized early in the game. One word. Plouffe. David. The guy who ran Obama's campaign.

They are running it from the White House. Great.

And today, a white board presentation. Not my buddy Alstan Goolsbee but still pretty good.

If you think you know everything about this issue, find out now and watch.

Like me, you probably do not.

When you get the text or phone call to contact your Rep or Senator you will be well informed.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?