<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ANOTHER DISASTER

Extreme police corruption continues today in the second installment of

Red Riding Trilogy--1980 (2009)

Four years later the police are still corrupt and a young cop is brought in to clean it up.

It does, in a way, pickup on the first film with another director.

The difference in look is tangible. Some actors the same. I reflected on the fact that the villain actors will have more screen time than the featured heroes. But that is a spoiler and I won't go into it.

It works OK but is not as frought as the first one which had me on my feet and verbal in spots. Watch those ear phones when you stand up fast.

Very good. I like the concept.

The cleanup cop is not as attractive and we expect the lies and deceit. We are now as corrupted and cynical as the system. Or, I am. All trust is gone. Someone is going to fuck you over and you don't know who.

If it rested on this one, it would be a 4 out of Netflix5.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?