<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

HELL NO

I got an email from the DailyKos people today asking me to sign a petition asking the Senate Democrats to reject Obama's deal with the GOP.

Here is what I wrote to them.

NO.

I will not sign this.

We are going nuts over this and ignoring what we are getting.

It is not that important in context.

He is not king. He has to work with these guys.

This only underlines the existence and annoying pissing and whining of the "professional left".

He is right about that.

And I won't sign it.

I am sick of this back biting shit.

They, the professional left*, better get used to GOP deals. A lot of them sat on their hands in the election and now we see the fruits of that.

Obama will become "The Negotiator in Chief".

Negotiation means making a deal. Giving up something to get something.

Kevin Drum agrees with me that he really got quite a bit out of it.

The Tax Cuts Have Landed

I have started a new label called "the professional left". Our too lefty for governing bunch.

It is hard work to be the Prez and he could use a little more help to do the spade work.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?