<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE WRECKAGE OF AMERICA

I can't tell you how pathetic I think that this all is.

Ten Favorite iPhone Apps

Don't take this personally if you have as many "apps" or are as coy and insufferable as David Pogue. You can't help it. You have been seduced and reduced to bits.

I really do think that this is the funeral pyre of American, hence World, culture. I mean it!

What a harvest of time wasters. Fake calls. As if the real ones aren't bad enough.

I know. I carry on about this on a fairly regular basis but no one is listening. Probably because they are all blowing into their microphone and playing "an instrument" on four holes.

Get your fucking kid a real instrument. Get them out in the park to play. Rip the phone out of their hands and put it on the shelf for a few days.

I have given up on the adults.

Think of the waste of engineering and scientific talent on this kind of shit. How about if it were applied to some of the world's real problems.

OK. I give up. For this time.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?