<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2010

LUDDITE

I just read this.

Top 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone, and Some Runners-Up

First, let me say that I do not have an iPhone.

It is the first Apple product that I have resisted. Well, no. I rejected the iPod too.

Notice, I said resisted the iPhone. Not yet rejected.

The ATT thing is a problem for me but that will soon be changed. Verizon rules here. Mountains and all. Soon they will be on the iPhone. I will have my major impediment removed.

Now come the Apps. The fucking Apps. How I hate that word. Why Apps. Can't we say "applications". What is with that. Phony hipness I think.

Anyway, I saw this article and thought that it would be a way to sell myself on the wonderfulness of the iPhone. Apps.

There is not one of these that I would be interested in except possibly the stars.

Maybe the Google where you say something and it shows you, oh forget it.

Everything, everything is too much trouble and complicates life.

The biggest problem is two work spaces. Doing shit on the iPhone and then getting it onto my computer.

It is extra work.

And so on.

This all seems like busy work to me. Doodling.

I feel myself cooling, cooler, cooled. No heat in the iPhone.

And don't even mention texting. I will never do it. Why? When you can simply call.

Well, I know the thing about how your kids won't answer the phone because their friends are around them. The shame of parents.

But my kids don't have any friends. Just kidding, kids.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?