<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP

You know, I used to have some marginal respect for John McCain. I could disagree with his positions but he seemed to be the real thing.

But now, some years later, things have changed. I hope it is him. I would hate to be so wrong in the earlier times.

It is no secret, now, that John McCain is a lying asshole who has draped himself in the flag and his war record through countless self serving exploits.

Only now is he shown to be the shameless hack that he has always been both as a hotdogging plane wrecking pilot to his present status as a sort of demented angry old man.

There is more but I will repress myself.

This, with two tapes, shows "Honest John" the "maverick" taking two or more positions on Don't Ask Don't Tell and a few other issues like immigration.

God save us if he had been elected. What a bastard.

A Well Deserved Humiliation for John McCain

Be sure to play the Jon Stewart PSA.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?