<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

METHODOLOGY

A month or so ago, I bitched on here about the cleaning materials that I was using. Getting gassed in the shower stall with 409 and choking with the toilet cleaners with bleach.

Penny sent a comment about the products of

Method Home Cleaning Products

which are all natural based ingredients and which have a nice smell.

I tried the tub and tile cleaner and it worked great.

So I got the all purpose cleaner (no scent) and that worked well too.

So I went whole hog and now have the toilet cleaner, floor cleaner dish soap and sink scouring powder.

Today was the first day I used them all and the house smells great.

And, everything is clean!

By smell, I mean that, well, you have to have an odor for some of this. But they have contrived to have their's be pleasant somehow.

The Eucalyptus Mint smells a lot like a cleanser that my mother used. I bet this is not an accident.

All of these products are biodegradable so I am doing good outside the home when they get flushed while, at the same time, I am not killing myself with toxic fumes.

The containers are innovative as well. The toilet cleaner which is not shown here is a more convenient tear drop shape.

A great discovery. Or suggestion. Thanks.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?