<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A+

I got my test results back this morning from my Doctor. Doctor Jim.

He calls in early, this morning at 545 AM. He knows that I am up.

Not only up but back from the gym and having breakfast.

Good news.

Everything is excellent.

He went down the list. It is a long one. This is the annual and Jim is good at winkling out all the possible tests one can have under Medicare.

One that surprised me. He tested for the gout!

Jeez. The gout.

Well, I know that I don't want it. It is a real pain. Crystals of uric acid.

I guess that is what they test for.

But there were the usual suspects as well. And the PSA. Still checking even after 13 years in remission. Good idea. It can come back, prostate cancer.

Good news.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?