<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HEROES

The NYT has a series on centenarians.

Secrets of the Centenarians

These are interviews with people who have made it past the post.

Don't look for any earth shattering suggestions.

One says that the best way to reach 100 is to not die before that.

I plan on 90 myself. If I make it to 100, OK but not as a feeb or vegetable.

This isn't a fear actually. I figure if you are either one of these there is no 100 ahead. You are gone before you reach 80.

The best one is the first one. Hazel Miller.

It is scary that it is mostly women and the women are actually spritelier than the men but I knew that already.

On the other hand Phil Damsky is pretty good too. Listen to his Hooters story. Notice it is all about a free lunch and not a feel in sight. Or at least not that he is talking about it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?