<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TOTAL COMFORT

We have been in the new home for three months now.

I was reflecting this morning on how comfortable it seems to me.

I realized that a lot of this comes from the fact that this particular space enfolds all our important stuff that we have accumulated into its own design. It makes all the parts into a new whole.

We have always been comfortable. Even when we lived with rented furniture in an apartment before moving out here. But this is different.

I am sure that it has to do with me and where I am at but I think that there is also something about the design of our place. Its height, 13 feet. Its light. Several clerestory windows. Its layout. Just uses every inch and somehow makes all our art and possessions stand out.

There is also a flow to activities. No retraced steps. Good design.

We are also located in a quiet corner with good neighbors. We feel secure outside as well as inside.

I suppose that, with time, there will be some glitches show up. Some sore spots. But so far, no. Not yet. Only total comfort.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?