<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2010

TOOTHSOME

I went to the dentist today for my four or five month checkup.

There was yet another dental technician. She was pretty good but the turnover bothers me.

There was also the Thursday sub for Dr. Bruno.

I got my next appointment so that he will be there.

The sub had too much hair gel and a cursory, to say nothing of curt, attitude.

But, good news here, there is no change in my tooth situation and I had all new x-rays.

This is a first.

I like the real dentist. I like the office. I do get the feeling, at times, that they are upselling me a little.

Today the tech showed me a new non-brush brush. Electric. It rubs into the space between the teeth.

I told her I used Stimudent.

I am up for some serious crown work to "save" the top teeth which, when I first went to him, we were going to just let go and get a plate.

Then he had this proposal to save them.

I am dragging my feet. Perhaps having the big guy the next time I visit will yield a decision on this topic.

The sub is/was clueless. Hair gel clouds the mind.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?