<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2010

RATING SYSTEM

I have rated films based on my feedback to the Netflix system.

Five means that I will definitely see this film again.

Four means that I wouldn't mind seeing it again if it came along.

Three means it is a good average film. I enjoyed it.

Two means that I didn't really like it but I watched it to the end.

One means that I used the FF or stopped it cold.

I am thinking that with some films, I would not really want to see them again but I would like to see the director's other work. That means that, in a sense, I am seeing a film again. Sort of. It speaks well of the film I saw first.

So, as in today's film, I will give that "starter" film a higher rating. Today's for Beeswax is a four for just that reason. I don't want to see it again particularly but it is good enough for me to rent the guy's other works.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?