<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 11, 2010

NETHERLANDS

We went on the long Sunday three guy walk today. John, Booker, and I. Me?

Along the way we met a guy who John has seen before. A nice young gay man with a poodle who adores Booker.

He asked me about the World Cup? Was I excited about the game?

I was clueless.

Then he pointed to his shirt and then at mine. Orange. Both of them.

I actually asked him which side that was. So totally out of the loop about this kind of thing.

But he was kind. Netherlands. He had a Dutch accent. I got it.

When I put out my clothes for the morning I just took the next tee shirt. Orange.

I picked the plaid pants that has some orange in it to go along.

No thought at all.

But now, me? I am excited about The Netherlands winning today.

He said the game is at 2. Or something.

Who are they playing? What color shirt are they going to wear?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?