<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2010

QUIET

Not much happening today.

John is out and the house is getting cleaned.

I am meeting with a friend this afternoon for awhile.

Tomorrow we have more chores and shopping. In the afternoon we are getting the windows/glass done for the last time.

A cosmetic job. They are pretty dirty in spots.

I have had to wade into the changeover of utilities and the cable company. Most have been easy to handle but the cable eludes me at the moment.

We have time.

John is doing most of the physical work. He is the sorter. So many bags to the second hand place. So much stuff. How did we get it all? Why did we keep it?

He has to do the sorting. I have few ideas about any of it. Some sheets I want to keep. My kitchen stuff. No sorting out there. It all goes.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?