<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 20, 2010

PROGRESS

Today, John got some help from two of our young friends and moved his office furniture to the new place. It looks pretty good.

They also attached a set of shelves that actually match a set of four that we already have, to the wall to surround my desk.

John says there is enough room for my desk and cabinets to fit in. It looks small to me. But what do I know?

The setup looks great in the "work room". There is plenty of light. Open air. Great. There will be a day bed in there, as well, for naps during the grueling work sessions that we conduct.

This is the first time we will be working in the same space since we had the apartment between houses in Boston. Right before we came here.

Prior to that we shared a room in our 12th floor, view of downtown Boston and the Back Bay, apartment in Charles River Park.

Now, here we are. Back together again.

A new development is sound.

We will not be hooking up to a television and we will not be taking the DVD player and monitor. All video will be on the computers. So Dave is researching a good low or no leak earphone for us to use. Earphones are preferred for the iMac anyway. Much better sound. Top quality to my aged ears.

I spent the afternoon packing my desk and cabinets. Four book boxes and two medium size. More than I thought.

Tomorrow is the electrician, the fan and light in the dining room, the microwave and god knows what else.

There is a house showing to a client at 1230 PM.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?