<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MIXMASTER

I feel like I am in a mixmaster.

Later in the day and we can't plan anything because there are two things going on independent of one another.

I was going to do some packing this afternoon but our broker came up with a showing at 530 PM and we are out of here for dinner.

Thank the gods for the resurrection of the Rock Garden, an old restaurant staple that went downhill and is now back up.

We can eat out and have the misters on and it is fine. And inexpensive.

Then another showing tomorrow morning.

Someone is putting their foot on the gas pedal.

I am happy about this. We have decided that we do not have to have every goddam spec of stuff out of here Friday and that we can relax a little.

The dining room table came today. It is great.

It fits the look of the place, the new fan, the whole thing.

And the chairs feel good to sit in too!

I went over to see them and found out something I did not know. There are a lot of those.

There is an internal sprinkler system. I mean inside our walls in the garden. There is an invisible line between us and the association. We have our own irrigation.

I got the hose and watered around and then saw the control box. It is like our new one on the side of the house.

I turned on Number One and there it was. Water.

There is a jerry rig for the fountain. A drop cord through the gravel. I have to run that down.

See?

We are getting to trivia and we haven't even moved in yet.

John is installing slider shelf things in the bottom cupboards that will double the already generous capacity. If we were anxious about storage space, we are much more relaxed now. They were expensive but they seem to be just the thing to work for us.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?