<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 31, 2010

TANGLED WEBS

Today's movie was Gotz Spielmann's Oscar nominated (foreign film)

Revanche (Revenge) (2008)

This beautifully rendered psychological thriller is meticulously paced to show us the insides of the character's situation, their inner life.

As they meet one another and impact one another's lives we see how another can come inside and change the inner landscape around. There is a lot of love in this film which scrapes the bottom of the social barrel and skims the cream off the top.

Then, there is the outer landscape. The city in one half, the country in another. Nature in full bloom, healing.

I loved it.

I might want to see it again sometime. I am interested in this director's other work.

I will give it a 4 out of Netflix5. Maybe a 5 the way I see it right now. I think this will stay with me for quite awhile.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?