<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A PAT ON THE ASS

I don't much write about my interest in jazz music which is now more or less dormant as we have no resources here to listen to.

Yes, there is computer radio. No, it is not worth too much as it is rarely mediated and when it is mediated it is mediated very badly.

Dave sent me this and it perked me up a bit. Some of the old jazzadrenaline kicked in.

Pat Metheny on Kenny G.

Metheny is a jazz god and he is one of the few artists who has a whole album on my iTunes songs.

I just like this because it is a great rant. A wonderful right-sizing of the seriously limited and lame Mr. G.

Gorelick.

So, whether you relish jazz or not you might relish the rant.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?