<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2010

BLITZED

Today's movie was the Korean "comedy"

Naj sul / Daytime Drinking (2008)

I would like to find the good reviews that I read of this film and send the writers a terse note.

I think the deal is here that the film approximates the mood and feeling of a long light drunk. By that I mean the kind where there is a night time binge, a morning hair of the dog, followed by more hairs throughout the day. Not really loaded as much as lightly high and slightly confused.

If this is the goal they did well.

It is not surprising that I found this barely tolerable to watch. Of course, the title should have been a tipoff.

It is OK. My current method is to watch films that get a high--like 60% plus rating from Movie Review Intelligence and, so far, I have done pretty well.

There are clunkers. This is a good example.

I need to start paying attention to how many reviewers it took to get the cumulative rating.

Anyway, this one gets a 1 out of Netflix5. I didn't finish it. As far as I know he is out there somewhere in Korea still high and getting into the kind of random trouble that is the stock and trade of an alcoholic.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?