<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2010

PHYSICAL

Today's feature was the semi annual visit to Doctor Jim.

This is the light one. Just a check on the prostate and a rundown of the other quality control points. No EKG. No knee taps. All that.

The primary purpose is the prostate. Followup on the cancer twelve years ago. I am well past the remission stage but he keeps up with the digital and the PSA test. I used to go every four months. Now, I have graduated to six.

I had no issues.

I am over my plantar fasciitis, there is a mild increase in my ongoing eczema spots (20 years now) but I have ointment for that. Nothing else.

He found nothing of interest. All pretty good for a 73 year old man.

I reported on the loss of ten pounds but he didn't make a big fuss over me about it. He is hard to impress with shit.

I will take the blood tests tomorrow and here the news about them next week.

Did I mention that our doctor is always on time and that you can even get into the room early if he is done with the previous?

We are badly spoiled.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?