<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BETTER

For those who are wondering, my leg is better today. Or, perhaps, the medication is better.

I switched from Extra-Strength Bufferin to Ibuprofin (Advil).

I take a little bigger than indicated amount with the Advil. My dentist said it is OK.

I know. He isn't an orthopedic surgeon. So what? It is the same question and the same answer. All of it for the short term. 1200 mg / day is the max on the bottle. You can take up to 1600 easy without any adverse effects.

I went to the gym and did the bike. It didn't hurt to work it that way.

I did my weight work.

I can walk pretty well. A slight limp favoring the tight upper calf.

It is localizing.

I can sit and lie without any discomfort.

So it is on the mend.

I also get used to the pain and go through it. I am not a stoic but I don't usually give in to pain. I experience it and let it go.

I don't do anything stupid though.

I know I am supposed to work it so that it repairs appropriately in the right fiber layers and all. It is surely a tear.

Muscle.

So that is it.

I tried the cane a bit last night but that is a hinderance not a help.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?