<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

HELLO!

There is a mynah bird in the neighborhood. Again.

About ten years ago, neighbors down the street got a well versed minah bird who could do a variety of whistles, a credible cat meow, a motorcycle kind of raspberry noise and so on. It sort of said hello if you were forgiving.

But, sadly, the bird died of the West Nile virus.

The new bird is working on two tones. They go up, they go down. They can go up then down (the wolf whistle) but there is some stumbling.

I am working on it. It is on a porch nice days and we exchange whistles for as long as I am in range.

I always wanted a parrot or something.

Someone else's is far superior. Their birdseed, their newspaper, my song bird.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?