<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 18, 2010

THUMPING CYCLE

OK. we are in a period of discontent. A cycle of dumping on Obama.

It pisses me off.

I don't mean the Republicans.

I mean the Democrats and the liberals and the progressives and the other lefties who had a hard on for complete change in less than a year and didn't get it.

Babies.

Kevin Drum agrees.

Obama's Discontents

The whole "glass half empty" crowd of lefty bloggers is very upsetting.

But that is the way of those who don't do but have no constraint in complaining about the do-ers.

Blah blah. You get my point. Democrats are so self destructive.

Look at the party unity of the GOP. Iron discipline.

I suppose it will all work out.

I have an abiding faith that Obama can make real progress because he already has.

There will be more.

But it will never be enough for these assholes.

This is a drawing of Kurt Vonnegut's asshole. He would put in books that he signed. I had one, I think for Breakfast of Champions, the book with an asshole signature. It was left over from a signing.

I sold it.

He finally made limited edition prints.

Good old Kurt. He would have some appropriate graveyard humor for these jerks.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?