<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

STAY THE COURSE

Tony Kushner has some wise words for the LGBT community and the left.

This is a rational state of mind that I am not hearing often enough from gay leaders.

He points out that going it slow on DADT is important because he cannot trust the politicians and military who say they support repeal but will not be there at the critical time. I have always believed this. Clinton's mistake almost entirely.

I also spent another day disgusted at the whining and bedwetting of the blogoleft.

I dropped one site and am poised to drop another one or two if it keeps on going on. I can read the New York Times and make up my own mind.

I have not always liked Tony Kushner very much but his elder statesmen demeanor is desperately needed at this time of frothing mouths.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?