<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 27, 2009

RHINOVIRUS

I have a small cold. Minor.

It started in the throat. Two to three days. Now to the nose. Soon, post nasal drip.

It will take seven days to clear my system. A week, if I take the medicine.

That is an old doc's joke. The old doc is gone but the common cold is not.

The worst part is the runny nose, if any. I don't have much. The normal daily dose of Clariton that I take pretty much keeps the weepies from happening. When the post nasal drip starts I will use Robitussin.

I get some sneezes occasionally. I get to show off my new into the elbow sneeze form.

I don't get colds very often. I figure that I have been exposed to most of the viri when I was traveling all the time.

By now, some of those have mutated.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?