<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 11, 2009

LOVE IS WHERE YOU FIND IT updated

Today's film was the Czech

The Country Teacher (2008)

The teacher is on the run in this mild manner but deeply affecting film about sexual identity, coming of age (it can happen any time, later rather than sooner) and finding out what love is about.

It is a simple affair. Beautifully filmed in the country. Cows. Farms. Very good.

I enjoyed it. There are a lot of funny spots as well as heartful. Nice combination.

I think that this explores bisexuality in a way that I have never seen before. It almost makes me believe in it. That it really exists.

John says that he is not bisexual but that it is about transcending sex.

In any case, we are given a lot of food for thought.

I will give it a 3 out of Netflix5.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?