<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 20, 2009

WHEW BOY IT'S BACK

We went and got the machine, man.

We fired it up in the shop and there was everything. All saved.

Miracle.

My calendar, the bookmarks on my browser, the old emails in the email files.

All there.

Like I said, whew.

One problem is that we had to reopen the accounts and shit with the email and while I can get email I can't send it. Something wrong with the codes.

There is no reason for this to be so complex.

But it is.

So I am getting some help with that.

I can use the laptop and as John says, I don't do all that much email anyhow.

Yes. I do.

First thing I did is make a hard copy of my calendar. God, I worried about that calendar. But everything is OK and will be OK because I now have a hard copy.

The new calendar does not run on the old machine.

Now, onward and upward.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?