<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 28, 2009

ALL WET

It rained for the first time in months this morning.

I don't know how long it has been.

I am sure that Booker has not seen rain since he came to live with us 6 months ago. Before that? No telling.

There is a cold front moving in and the thrust was so strong that it brought the wet clouds over the mountain into our rain shadow.

I think maybe 1/4 of an inch.

There should be snow on the mountains. It is cold enough up there. I will take a look when I go out this afternoon. Maybe some will remain.

Down here we have the 60s which is chilly enough for us. About the chilliest it gets in the daytime.

A nice change.

Booker did not like it though. He must have had rain in Reno. Maybe that is it. He had a promise of no wet fur and it was kept. But today it was broken.

My fur got wet too. He and I will get over it.

Here is what snow in Palm Springs looks like.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?