<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 29, 2009

PROSPECTS FOR THE CLASS OF 2013

I have my list of prospective applicants to MIT.

You will remember that I am an "Education Counselor" which means that I am a local contact for these prospects. They are strongly suggested to have an interview with me before they get too far in the process.

Last year I had 30 something prospects and interviewed 12. This year I have 51 kids. And I have my first interview request.

Not all these kids will get interviews. Many of them will fall out and never go further with their applications. Still, it is a sizable number.

But I am up for it.

Here we go! The early app kids have to get interviews before October something and the regular kids by December 1st.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?