Monday, August 03, 2009
PANDEJO
I had hoped that we had shelved John McCain but apparently not.
Aren't you glad this dumbass didn't get close to being elected. Matthew Rettenmund reports:
I always wonder, when I read about people who commit suicide by stabbing themselves to death, how it's possible to do such a thing. Wouldn't you chicken out before plunging the knife into your own chest? Wouldn't you stop after the first try?The maverick is revealed to be a pandering asshole.Apparently not.
Consider John McCain's sober observation that as far as Republicans go, "On the issue of the Hispanic voter, we have to do a lot more...I am of the belief that unless we reverse the trend of Hispanic voter registration, we have a very, very deep hole that we've got to come out of."
Now consider that today he's decided to vote against Sonia Sotomayor.
You can look up "pandejo" in the slang dictionary.

Labels: McCain
Comments:
Post a Comment