<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 18, 2009

NEEDLESS WORRY

I have been ramping up for a new crown now about 6 months.

I put it off for cash flow, then some other thing.

I worried.

One of the things my dentist told me was that I would have to let them keep my upper partial to make the correct crown base. Or something.

Two weeks of eating with two teeth. Well, five or six.

I almost thought to postpone again, I got so fucked up about it.

But today came and I went.

As they worked on the end game, I realized that they were modeling the temporary around the partial!

How about that? "Maybe I am not going to have to turn in the partial", I thought to myself.

As it turns out I did not. I have all my teeth. Some are store bought but they are mine.

Could he have forgotten? Have they changed their policy?

I will never know. Don't ask don't tell.

I have my partial and I go back for the permanent crown June 5.

Can you believe it? I am already making appointments for June. It was just April a month ago!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?