<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FALLING OVER THE DOGS

We have had several episodes of dog acccidents. Almost all outdoors, based on runs on the leash. Unexpected.

Booker is a pretty good walker and doesn't seem to do a lot of this. When he does get excited it is all visual clues. Plenty of warning.

Ears up, on the toes, head back and forth, speed increase. Hold on tight.

4 Feet and a Tail, and the Cause of Many Falls

The last time Franklin got me, I had bent over to bag his poop right in front of some mouthy, yappy dogs at a gate. He took off after them while I was bent over. And I went over. Rhymes. It wasn't too funny at the time.

Booker ignores dogs but goes for rabbits and cats. In the yard he is hot in pursuit of the lizards who John and I think have taken over since Franklin died. They had a short reign. Now a short rein.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?