<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DUDE, YOU'RE GETTING AN IMAC

John went to order his iMac today.

His eMac (actually an iMac in the educational version--5-6 years old) is coughing and puffing.

A lot of beach ball and funny behavior.

When mine went like that, I let it go for awhile and, before I knew it, the hard drive was toast. I lost everything on the machine. I was pretty well backed up though.

We have just pulled the plug on his machine. Time to act before it dies with all its data inside.

We have a good MacDoc to replace the other one we had. This one worked for the Apple Store in LA for two or three years. He will set John up. It is all hands off for me. Like teaching your relative how to drive.

The MacGuy we had went to Mexico a couple of years ago to live on the cheap. I hope he isn't dodging bullets.

John will have the same as mine. The 20 inch standard. Plenty of juice for what we do. Of course I was saying that with the second Mac I ever bought. All those floppy discs would hold whatever we could generate. What was it? One Mb?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?