<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2009

TAINTED

Bill Richardson has withdrawn from his nomination as Commerce Secretary.

A good thing he didn't win the nomination for President which I supported for awhile.

It is a good lesson in shallow partisanship. I just liked the cut of his jib. The spirit in his presentation. Pretty shallow.

He became an early casualty of the primaries for me.

I liked that he got some recognition from Obama, albeit in a fairy harmless and ineffective position.

This is a good demonstration of the Obamas' intention to keep things squeaky clean.

This is not a new thing, actually. It has been around for awhile. He had not cleaned it up in time as he should have. I am sure he got asked to step down.

In any case it is a good thing.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?